New Balance Reveals New Tekela and Furon Blackout Boots
14th SEPTEMBER 2022 New Balance has released blackout, limited editions of its latest evolution Furon v7 and Tekela v4 football boots.
Arriving in black and gold, the pack is fuelled by the emergence of precious materials from the depths of the earth’s surface, in the same way incredible players are unearthed in the world’s most unlikely places.
Featuring an innovative Hypoknit upper with mesh lining and off-set lacing with a cored-out canopy, the Furon delivers impressive lockdown, support, and an increased strike zone.
The Tekela incorporates a full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture, plus a laceless closure and directional heel lining for secure lockdown.
Gold graphic details have also been applied to the boots for a premium finish.
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Nylon outsole designed specifically for firm ground use
- Off-set lacing with cored-out canopy to increase strike zone and provide lockdown
- Hypoknit mesh collar for a lightweight and breathable feel
- 3D tongue tab for added grip
- Full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture and weight to bring you closer to the ball
- Laceless closure for secure lockdown and stability
- 3D knit collar for grip and ease of entry
- Seam-free off-set instep zone for lockdown and reduced pressure
- Lightweight nylon outsole with organic spike texture in the midfoot, designed for use on firm ground
- Multi-directional conical stud configuration
- TPU angled rim studs at the forefoot provide support for lightning fast turns
- Directional heel lining for added lockdown
On-sale from 14th September at 09.00 am BST. The new blackout Furon v7 and Tekela v4 will be available worldwide from selected retailers and online at www.newbalance.com/football (US residents) and www.newbalance.co.uk/football (UK residents)
About New Balance Football
New Balance Football takes an original approach to designing and developing product, focusing on the unique needs of the player and the game. This is reflected in the quality of the sponsorships it has secured, including an enviable line up of some of the world’s great football clubs including AS Roma, FC Porto, Athletic Club, LOSC Lille and national football teams Costa Rica and Panama as well as a roster of top flight players who excel at the highest level of the game. For more information about New Balance Football, visit www.newbalance.com/football New Balance Football can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
About New Balance
New Balance, headquartered in Boston, MA has the following mission: Demonstrating responsible leadership, we build global brands that athletes are proud to wear, associates are proud to create and communities are proud to host. Manufactured in the U.S. for more than 75 years and representing a limited portion of our U.S. sales, New Balance MADE U.S. is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater. New Balance owns and operates four factories in New England and one in Flimby, U.K. New Balance employs more than 7,000 associates around the globe and in 2020 reported worldwide sales of $3.3 billion. To learn more about New Balance, please visit www.newbalance.com and for the latest press information please visit http://newbalance.newsmarket.com
Distributed by GUNG HO on behalf of New Balance Football
For any additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary LawtonGlobal PR ManagerUnited Statesmary.email@example.com
MORE FROM ATHLETE & SPORTS NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
NEW BALANCE UNVEILS THE NEW TWO WXY V3 HIGH PERFORMANCE BASKETBALL SHOE
New Balance Reveals Costa Rica Home and Away Kits
Team New Balance Athlete Sydney McLaughlin Shattered Her Own World Record in the Women’s 400m Hurdles at the 2022 World Championships
NEW BALANCE LAUNCHES FIRST SIGNATURE TENNIS SHOE WITH RISING TENNIS SUPERSTAR COCO GUAFF