New Balance reveals First Edition: Gold Pack
New Balance has unveiled the latest instalment of its exclusive First Edition line, featuring the most advanced Tekela v4 and Furon v7 football boot design.
The ultra-limited ‘First Edition’ Gold Pack is a striking collection in Gilded and Black tones for a premium finish.
The all-new Furon v7 is crafted for zero distraction and features an innovative Hypoknit upper, with mesh lining and off-set lacing, delivering impressive lockdown, support, and an increased strike zone.
Engineered for distraction free dynamism, the Tekela v4 incorporates a full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture, plus a laceless closure and directional heel lining for secure lockdown.
• Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
• Nylon outsole designed specifically for firm ground use
• Off-set lacing with cored-out canopy to increase strike zone and provide lockdown
• Hypoknit mesh collar for a lightweight and breathable feel
• 3D tongue tab for added grip
• Full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture and weight to bring you closer to the ball
• Laceless closure for secure lockdown and stability
• 3D knit collar for grip and ease of entry
• Seam-free off-set instep zone for lockdown and reduced pressure
• Lightweight nylon outsole with spike texture in the midfoot, designed for use on firm ground
• Multi-directional conical stud configuration
• TPU angled rim studs at the forefoot provide support for lightning-fast turns
• Directional heel lining for added lockdown
On-sale from 5th September 2022 at 09.00am BST. New Balance Furon v7 and Tekela v4 will be available worldwide from selected retailers and online at www.newbalance.com/football (US residents) and www.newbalance.co.uk/football (UK residents)
About New Balance Football
New Balance Football takes an original approach to designing and developing product, focusing on the unique needs of the player and the game. This is reflected in the quality of the sponsorships it has secured, including an enviable line up of some of the world’s great football clubs including FC Porto, Athletic Club, LOSC Lille, AS Roma and national football teams Costa Rica and Panama as well as a roster of top flight players who excel at the highest level of the game. For more information about New Balance Football, visit www.newbalance.com/football New Balance Football can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
About New Balance
New Balance, headquartered in Boston, MA has the following mission: Demonstrating responsible leadership, we build global brands that athletes are proud to wear, associates are proud to create and communities are proud to host. Manufactured in the U.S. for more than 75 years and representing a limited portion of our U.S. sales, New Balance MADE U.S. is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater. New Balance owns five factories in New England and one in Flimby, U.K. New Balance employs more than 7,000 associates around the globe, and in 2021 reported worldwide sales of $4.4 billion. To learn more about New Balance, please visit www.newbalance.com and for the latest press information please visit http://newbalance.newsmarket.com.
Distributed by GUNG HO on behalf of New Balance Football
For any additional information please contact: email@example.com
Mary LawtonGlobal PR ManagerUnited Statesmary.firstname.lastname@example.org