- Track & Field - 400m Hurdles, Relays
Syd set a junior world record in the 400m hurdles at the 2016 US Olympic team trials and was the youngest to make the US track and field Olympic team since 1972. Syd is one of the top T&F athletes in the world with the ability to trancend the sport. On Friday, April 16th Syd became the first woman in history to post a sub-13 second time for the 100m hurdles, sub 23 second time for the 200m hurdles and a sub 53 second time in the 400m hurdles. She is looking to finish what she started and has been steadfast in achieving her goals since becoming a professional. Syd qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and took home 2 gold medals in the 400m Hurdles and the 4x400 relay.
- 2016 World Junior 400m Hurdle Record Holder
- 2016 Olympian *Youngest to make the US T&F team since 1976
- 2018 NCAA women's division 1 outdoor track & field championships 1st (400m)
- 2019 400m Hurdles IAAF World Outdoor Championship Silver Medalist
- 2019 4 x 400m IAAF World Outdoor Championship Gold Medalist
- 2020 Tokyo Olympic 400m Hurdle Gold Medalist
- 2020 Tokyo Olympic 4x400 Relay Gold Medalist
- 2022 US Trials 400h Champion (WR 51.41) beating her own previous world record.
- 2022 World Championships 400m Hurdles 1st
- 2022 World Championships 4x400m Relay 1st
- 2022 USATF Championships 400m Hurdles 1st