David Ortiz Walk-Off Collection
- Baltimore: The cleat worn while playing the Orioles will feature crab-themed elements in the Sox’s signature red on a grey newspaper-printed body (since newspaper is always laid out before cracking open some Baltimore crabs!) with, of course, an article about Papi. The corresponding Baltimore 574 will be available on September 19th for $159.99.
- Tampa Bay: The all-over grey body of the cleat is inspired by hammerhead sharks, as Tampa Bay is known to be home to many; pops of ice blue mimic the ocean where the sharks dwell. The corresponding Tampa Bay 574 will be available when the series against Tampa Bay kicks off on September 23rd for $159.99.
- New York: Ortiz will sport a bright yellow NYC taxi cab-themed cleat against the Yankees, featuring a black and white checkered pattern on the N logo and plated chrome elements to mimic a cab’s bumper. The corresponding New York 574 will be available on September 27th for $159.99.
- Toronto: The cleat will feature a maple leaf on the heel and an image of the Toronto skyline on the medial side of the shoe, as well as Toronto’s two area codes on the tip of each toe and Toronto’s nickname, “THE 6” emblazoned on the tongue. The corresponding Toronto 574 will be available when the series against Toronto begins on September 30th for $159.99.
- Final Walk Off: Big Papi’s Final Walk Off cleat will include New Balance’s “Walk Off 34” logo on the right foot and the dates of all of Ortiz’s walk off home runs on the left foot. The corresponding Boston 998 will be available for $199.99 beginning October 2nd.
Jennifer KeddyGlobal PR ManagerUnited StatesJennifer.Keddy@newbalance.com-
MORE FROM LATEST NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Welcome to Kawhi's Fun House | Six Exclusive OMN1S Colorways Available at Shoe Palace Pop-up In Los Angeles
New Balance Reveals OMN1S Launch Details Including Seven Colorways and Kawhi Fun House Themed Pop-up in Los Angeles
NEW BALANCE UNVEILS THE NB PIZZA CO. WHERE RUNNERS CAN CASH IN MILES FOR PIZZA AS PART OF THE 2019 TCS NEW YORK CITY MARATHON CAMPAIGN