NEW BALANCE FOUNDATION PLEDGES $2 MILLION TO SUPPORT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS
- Global Giving, the largest global crowd-funding community, connecting nonprofits, donors and companies in nearly every country. The New Balance Foundation has granted $200,000 to support immediate and long-term relief and recovery in vulnerable communities worldwide.
- No Kid Hungry, which sends emergency grants to food banks and local community groups across the United States. It works to feed kids in the hardest-hit communities and ensures families know how to find food while schools are closed, so children can eat three meals a day. The New Balance Foundation has granted $100,000.
- The Boston Resiliency Fund, Groundwork Lawrence, Good Shepherd Food Bank in Maine and the St. Louis Area Foodbank will each receive a $50,000 New Balance Foundation grant, reflecting the regional communities where New Balance associates live and work.
- Select organizations from New Balance Foundation’s network of more than 60 grantees around the world, which support children and families with a focus on health, nutrition, education and physical activity, will receive a combined total of $1.5 million in additional New Balance Foundation COVID-19 grants.
- New Balance associates in the U.S., Canada and UK can participate in the company’s corporate match program, which steers corporate charitable dollars to qualifying non-profit organizations that are meaningful to associates.
Established in 1981, the New Balance Foundation has served a deeply held mission:
Romina BongiovanniHead of Global CommunicationsUnited StatesRomina.Bongiovanni@newbalance.com-
Amy DowDirector Public Relations and Government AffairsUnited Statesamy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer KeddyGlobal PR ManagerUnited StatesJennifer.Keddy@newbalance.com-
MORE FROM LATEST NEWS
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
NEW BALANCE TO HOST THE 2022 NEW BALANCE NATIONALS INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIP AT THE NEW BALANCE TRACK AND FIELD CENTER AT THE ARMORY IN NYC
New Balance Reveals AS Roma Shoe
NEW BALANCE AND COCO GAUFF REVEAL THE TENNIS STAR’S FIRST COLLECTION
NEW BALANCE & SYDNEY MCLAUGHLIN UNVEIL THE STAR ATHLETES FIRST SIGNATURE COLLECTION