New Balance reveals Headline Taker Pack
OCTOBER 17th 2022 New Balance has released its latest evolution Furon v7 and Tekela v4.
Emanating the beautiful chaos that ensues when the ball hits the back of the net, the Headline Taker pack was born for the moment the world erupts. The boots will be worn by players at the tournament and in their league action.
Arriving in Bright Lapis, with Hi Lite accents the Furon v7 is crafted for zero distractions and features an innovative Hypoknit upper, with mesh lining and off-set lacing, delivering impressive lockdown, support, and an increased strike zone.
Engineered for distraction free dynamism, the Tekela incorporates a full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture, plus a laceless closure and directional heel lining for secure lockdown. The boot is available in Metallic Silver and Black, with details applied in Bright Lapis and Hi Lite shades, for a bold finish.
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Nylon outsole designed specifically for firm ground use
- Unique stud configuration for dynamic movement
- Off-set lacing with cored-out canopy to increase strike zone and provide lockdown
- Hypoknit mesh collar for a lightweight and breathable feel
- 3D tongue tab for added grip
- Full-foot stretch-knit upper with minimal texture and weight to bring you closer to the ball
- Laceless closure for secure lockdown and stability
- 3D knit collar for grip and ease of entry
- Seam-free off-set instep zone for lockdown and reduced pressure
- Lightweight nylon outsole with organic spike texture in the midfoot, designed for use on firm ground
- Multi-directional conical stud configuration
- TPU angled rim studs at the forefoot provide support for lightning-fast turns
- Directional heel lining for added lockdown
On-sale from 17 October at 09.00am GMT. New Balance Furon v7 and Tekela v4 will be available worldwide from selected retailers and online at www.newbalance.com/football (US residents) and www.newbalance.co.uk/football (UK residents)
About New Balance Football
New Balance Football takes an original approach to designing and developing product, focusing on the unique needs of the player and the game. This is reflected in the quality of the sponsorships it has secured, including an enviable line up of some of the world’s great football clubs including AS Roma, FC Porto, Athletic Club, LOSC Lille and national football teams Costa Rica and Panama as well as a roster of top flight players who excel at the highest level of the game. For more information about New Balance Football, visit www.newbalance.com/football New Balance Football can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
About New Balance
New Balance, headquartered in Boston, MA, has the following purpose: Independent since 1906, we empower people through sport and craftsmanship to create positive change in communities around the world. Manufactured in the U.S. for more than 75 years and representing a limited portion of our U.S. sales, New Balance MADE U.S. is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater. New Balance owns five factories in New England and one in Flimby, U.K. New Balance employs more than 7,000 associates around the globe, and in 2021 reported worldwide sales of $4.4 billion. To learn more about New Balance, please visit www.newbalance.com and for the latest press information please visit http://newbalance.newsmarket.com.
Distributed by GUNG HO on behalf of New Balance Football
For any additional information please contact: email@example.com
Mary LawtonGlobal PR ManagerUnited Statesmary.firstname.lastname@example.org